The Hong Kong Baptist University is awarding International Postgraduate Scholarship to top-achieving international students.
Hong Kong Baptist University is a publicly funded tertiary institution with a Christian education heritage. It was establisherd as Hong Kong Baptist College with the support of American Baptists. The university is a publicly funded research-intensive institution delivering distinctive education that prepares young people with innovative impulse and creative thinking that the 21st century demands.
Application Deadline: February to May 2019
Degree Level: Postgraduate (full-time)
- Master of Accountancy
- MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance
- MSc in Applied Economics
- MSc in Business Management
- MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance
Duration: 12 months
Host Country: USA
Value: HK $ 100,000- US$ 12,800
Number of Scholarships: A number of Scholarships
Eligible Country: International students
- A bachelors’s degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to take part in HKBU’s internationalisation projects and activities during the study period
- Starting from Nov 2018, submit your application online to one of the 5 masters programmes listed above. Competition increases as the year progresses, so we recommend starting your application early.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$450
- No individual application for the IPS is required