Application Deadline: October 31, 2018
The Queensland University of Technology invites applications for Graduate School of Business Women in Leadership Excellence Scholarship. The Scholarship is supported by the Australian National Committee for UN to encourage and promote gender equality and women in leadership roles.
Degree Level: Postgraduate
Place of Study: Australia
Number of Scholarships: Not given,
- a full scholarship covering your tuition fees
- three additional executive coaching sessions with a Graduate School of Business coach.
Eligible Countries: Australian Applicants
- apply for and receive an offer to study one of:
- Executive Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (GS89). Completing this course allows you to progress to the Executive Master of Business Administration (GS50), with the graduate certificate making up 48 credit points of the Executive MBA.
- Graduate Certificate in Business (Managing and Leading in the Public Sector) (GZ34). If you’re a Queensland Public Service employee, you must have your employer’s support to study this course.
- start studying in 2018
- identify as a leader, and be willing to contribute to the QUT Graduate School of Business and the Fostering Executive Women program as an active member and ambassador.
How To Apply:
Step 1: Apply to study
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, you must apply for and receive an offer to study one of these courses:
- Executive Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (GS89).
- Graduate Certificate in Business (Managing and Leading in the Public Sector) (GZ34).
Check the course requirements when you apply.
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship
Email your application to the QUT Graduate School of Business by the due date. Your application should include:
- a letter summarising why you are applying, and showing evidence of your suitability for the scholarship
- a brief summary of your background, including your:
- academic background
- work experience
- business and community achievements
- support for women in business and leadership roles.
- a statement about how the course you’ve chosen will contribute to your academic, business and personal leadership development
- a copy of your transcript of academic results
- a copy of your CV.
Your application (excluding your transcript of academic results and CV) should not be longer than five pages.