Application Deadline: October 1, 2018
Global Diversity Scholarship is dedicated to diversify the student body and make sure specific regions are represented at Kent State campus. Kent State University, established in 1910 as a teacher- training school, is now a large, primary residential, public research university in Kent, Ohio, United States.
Degree Level: Undergraduate degree programme
Field: Any of the subjects offered by the university
Host Country: USA
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Value : One-time award ranges from $2,000-$31,856.00 will be distributed to awardees who have been awarded Global Diversity Scholarship.
Eligible Countries: International students
- International new Freshman that demonstrate excellent academics and come from underrepresented regions
- Jointly nominated by the departments and the Office of Global Education
- Students will add to the diversity of the student population based on country/region of origin or ethno-linguistic background
- Having a minimal overall GPA of 3.0 on US 4.0 scale
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a freshman
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you will need to provide evidence of proficiency in English.
Application: Students will need to submit scholarship application form that includes an essay to be considered for scholarship