Application Deadline: 3 December, 2018
The Research Foundation-Flanders(FWO) is pleased to announce its Senior Postdoctoral Fellowship starting in October 1, 2019 or November 1, 2019( at the choice of the candidate).
The postdoctoral fellowships are intended to support researchers who have only recently completed their PhD, in developing an independent, international research career. For the funding of a limited number of fellowships, the FWO collaborates with VITO.
Degree Level:Postdoctoral Fellowship
Field: Any of the subjects available at the institution
Host Country: Belgium
Value: minimum € 4,053.81 – maximum € 6,319.49
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Eligible Country: Belgium students
- You hold a PhD by thesis or a degree or a diploma or certificate recognised as equivalent in accordance with European Union directives or a bilateral agreement
- You can apply for a senior postdoctoral fellowship if your PhD degree, with as reference point the date mentioned on the PhD degree, was awarded minimum three years and maximum six years before the first of October of the year in which the fellowship commences.
- You have not previously received a similar fellowship (not even in part).
- You can apply maximum two times for the same fellowship.
- You can always apply for a senior postdoctoral fellowship if you have previously enjoyed a junior postdoctoral fellowship. In that case, the senior postdoctoral fellowship must immediately follow the junior postdoctoral fellowship.
- You can also apply if you have not had a postdoctoral fellowship from the FWO before. In that case, you must prove that you have a postdoctoral research experience of minimum 2 years on the first of October of the year in which the fellowship commences. (declaration by the Flemish host intiution)
- You agree with the Research Integrity Clause
- Transitional measures (if you already applied for a postdoc at FWO earlier)
Application: Apply via the ONLINE APPLICATION link below.