Applications are invited for the fully-funded Wült Diploma Program for Developing Countries in Germany. The program is funded by the Wült Institute of Business and Technology for the 2019/2020 academic year. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
With a regulatory office in Germany, operational unit in Malta and a monetary center point in Estonia,
the Wült Institute of Business and Technology is firmly rooted in the European Union.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Applications can be submitted at anytime
BENEFIT:The Wült international remote / online scholarship covers all academic fees for the entire duration of the course, which total just short of €3000. This includes:
- Full tuition
- Mobile apps / online student portal
- Exam fees
- Graduation fees
- Shipping costs
- You need to be a resident of a developing economic country .
- You may not be company sponsored employee of a Wült strategic partner.
- You need an internet connection and access to a computer.
- You need to be able to commit at least 4 hours per week to studying.
- All diplomas are provided in English. You need a good command of the language.
- You need an address that can accept international deliveries from Europe via DHL, UPS or similar.
Application Procedure: Students from developing countries are eligible for the program.
Application Materials:Create a zipped file with your name as the file name and send the following documentation to email@example.com.
- Latest CV
- Passport or ID
- Other Supporting documents (Optional)