The University of Calgary awards Fully-Funded CRCC Asia Internships to international students who are studying or wish to study at the university . The program is divided into five categories:
- Students with Disabilities Scholarships
- Scholarship for Jewish Students
- Scholarship for Black Communities
- Women in STEM Scholarship
- Scholarship for Students from Foster/Care Leaver Communities
The University of Calgary, founded in 1966, is a public research university in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The university has 14 faculties and over 85 research institutes and centers.
Application Deadline: November 23, 2019
Degree Level: Internship
Field: Architecture & Real estate, Business, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Green Technology, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Hospitality, Information Technology, Journalism, Law, Logistic Marketing, Media and Creative Industries, Risk Management, Sport Management, Travel & Tourism, and NGOs/Charities/Non-Profit marketing at the university.
Host Country: Canada
Number of Scholarships: 25-50 awards
Eligible Countries: International students
Eligibility: An applicant must :
- be a citizen of any country
- be a student of University of Calgary
- be between 18-25
- be one of the communities( Disabilities, Jewish, STEM, and Foster/Care Leaver Communities)
Application:The application will require:
– a 300 words (or less) Motivation Statement for how this internship would impact you professionally, personally, etc. and why you are applying for this scholarship. How are you active in your community (relevant to Scholarship Choice)?
– your resume, submitted to email@example.com