Application Deadline: September 15, 2018
The service of a doctoral researcher for a research project on Social Enterprises and Sustainability is needed at CIRTES and the IRES research centres of Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL). The PhD researcher will work under the supervision of Anaïs Périlleux, Professor in Social Economy (Economics of Third Sector) and will complete a doctoral training programme .
Degree Level: Doctoral research programme
Study Subject: Doctoral researcher on Social Enterprises and Sustainability
Place of Study: Belgium
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Value: The position is for two years, with the possibility to renew for another two years (1,900 €/month after taxes, including retirement and health benefits).
Eligible Countries: International students
- To be holder of a Master degree (120 credits) in Economics, Business Economics, or Statistics, completed at least with honors;
- An interest in Social Economy and Sustainable Development;
- Strong methodological skills, including a good background in Econometrics, scientific rigor, conceptual ability, and sensitivity to social issues are key for this position;
- Fluency in English is a must. French is considered as an advantage;
- Highly motivated, team minded, but also able to work independently.
Should be sent not later than September 15, 2018 to Prof.Anaïs Périlleux(firstname.lastname@example.org). They should be submitted in English and must include the following:
- A letter of motivation;
- A full resume (including grades);
- A copy of the Master diploma (including grades);
- Contacts and details of two academic referees;
- The master thesis (if available, full text and abstract).