Applications are invited for Brunel University Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students in the UK 2019/20. Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarships for International students. The scholarship scheme is for self-funded students only and is based on academic achievement.
Brunel University London, founded in 1966, is a public research university located in Uxbridge, West London, United Kingdom.
Deadline: July 31, 2019
Degree Level: Postgraduate degree program
Field: The scholarship will be awarded to study postgraduate taught or postgraduate research program in the subject offered by the university.
Number of Scholarships: five
Nationality: International students
Eligible Countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, USA. Other countries may be considered at Brunel’s discretion.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants for a Santander scholarship must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For information on these regulations please visit the independent organisation UKCISA’s website.
- Must have an offer to study on a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme
starting in September 2019.
- Must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the published deadlines.
- Must have firmly accepted their course offer by the scholarship deadline date.
Application Procedure: To be considered for a Santander Scholarship applicants must complete an application form which requires a personal statement by the published deadline.
Application Materials: As part of the application, the applicant must submit a personal statement