Griffith University is pleased to announce the availability of its Articulation Partner Excellence Partner Excellence Scholarships. The scholarships are available to International students. Griffith University, founded in 1971, is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia.
Application Deadline: May 17, 2019
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework
Field(s): Any of the subjects offered by the university
Value: Scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Host Country: Australia
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Eligible Countries: International students
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in prior undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an eligible degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University and be receiving credit.
- Be articulating directly from an institution into a program listed under ‘Eligible partners and programs’.
- Have not attempted further study prior to articulating into Griffith University from an institution into a program listed under ‘Eligible partners and programs’.
Application: Apply via the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM below