Application Deadline: 01/05/ 2019
Academic year 2019/2020
The ACI Creative Mind Scholarship is an Fontys ACI (Academy for Creative Industries) specific scholarship.The purpose of the scholarship is to support young, creative minds during their study period at ACI. Each academic year ACI hands out three of these scholarships. For the ACI Creative Mind Scholarship students of all study years can apply.
Scholarship Provider: Fontys University of Applied Sciences.
Place of Study: Netherlands
Degree Level: Undergraduate degree programme.
Field of Study: Arts and Humanities, Business administration and management, Other
Value: The scholarship amounts to € 3,000
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua & Barbados, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Caribbean Netherlands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, French Guyana, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire), Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saba, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Samoa, Sante Lucia, Sao Tome And Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Republic of, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Republic of the, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
To be eligible for the ACI Creative Mind Scholarship you have to meet the following criteria:
- Your nationality is non-EEA
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands
- You have to be enrolled as a regular student for one of ACI’s study programmes
- You can demonstrate that you have a creative mind and focus**
- For applicants of higher study years (years 2, 3 and 4): You do not have any study delay (all courses passed so far). There are no negative entries in your student file
Language proficiency: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at a higher level required by the university.
How to apply:
- Application deadline for both scholarships is the 1st of May in each year.
- An assessment committee will examine all applications and decide to whom the scholarships will be granted.
- Even if you fulfil all application criteria, there is no guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarships as scholarships are limited in number.
- Allocation of scholarships is only possible if your enrolment is complete.
- Payment of scholarships will be done in October.
- To apply, send your full application file to email@example.com including motivation letter, CV, grade records and in case of the ACI Creative Mind Scholarship your demonstration of your creative mind and focus.
- You can only apply for scholarship. In your application, make sure to mention for which of the two scholarships you are applying.
If you have further questions about scholarships, then please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.