The University of Waterloo is giving Canadian and international students the privilege to derive benefits from its David Johnston – Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards. The award is available to pursue undergraduate and graduate degree programs. The University of Waterloo is a public research University in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. The university offers academic programs administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools.
Deadline:July 15, November 15
Degree Level: Undergraduate or graduate degree
Fields(s): Any of the subjects offered by the institution
- up to $2,500 for a one-term study experience
- $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience
- up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience
Institution: University of Waterloo
Mode of Study: Full-time
Host Country: Canada
Nationality: Canadian and International students
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Eligible Countries: Canadian citizen/Permanent resident, International/study permit student
Eligible Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria
- full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any Faculty who wish to participate in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work placement, a volunteer placement, an academic exchange or a study term related to academic requirements
- selection based on combination of academic achievement and duration and type of the international experience
Complete the general International Experience Award Application form. Applicants can access the application via APPLICATION FORMS PAGE link below
Complete the general International Experience Award Application form.
Apply prior to your departure term, by above term deadline.
Attach required documentation (refer to application form)
Only submit one general form to be considered for the majority of available international experience awards, unless a specific form or process is indicated.
Language Requirements: English