This Grant was established to attract commencing international students already in Australia to enrol in a Master by coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. Although its origins are said to trace back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its currents form in 1988.
Degree Level: Master’s degree program
Fields(s): Any subject
Institution: University of Technology Sydney
Host Country: Australia
Nationality: International students
Number of Grants: Not known
Eligible Countries: All countries
Eligible Criteria: To be eligible for the Grant, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must remain an international student post census date for the session in which they receive the Grant; and
- Must be commencing full-time on-campus (Sydney) in 2019; and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the Master by coursework program at UTS; and
- Must have completed a Bachelor degree or higher qualification in Australia with a minimum overall average of 60% (where the pass mark is 50%) no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS, and must be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Must not be a recipient of a scholarship, grant or the Alumni Advantage Program from UTS; and
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational program;
- Must not be a government sponsored student; and
- Must not be a student whose course at UTS forms as part of a package offer.
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students with a completed Bachelor degree or higher qualification from Australia and applying for a Master by coursework program at UTS in Sydney. There is no separate application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
Application Materials: There is no separate application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
Language Requirements: English