Scholarships are available for outstanding international students in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs in Science at UQ.
The University of Queensland, founded in 1909, is a public research university located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane, Australia. UQ is Australia’s fifth oldest university and is colloquially known as a sandstone university. The university is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities, and is ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world.
Degree Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework
Institution: Faculty of Science, University of Queensland
Host Country: Australia
Nationality: International students
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Application Deadline: June 1, 2019
Eligible Countries: All countries
Eligible Criteria:To be eligible for a Science International Scholarship at UQ, an applicant must:
• Be able to be classified as an international student in Australia.
• By the scholarships closing date, submit all documentation to meet conditions associated with an offer from UQ for an approved program.
• Demonstrate strong academic performance as part of the UQ program application.
• Be enrolling in a program administered by the UQ Faculty of Science; the program must be of more than one year’s duration (full time).
• Be enrolling in their first semester of study at UQ.
Application Procedure: Apply via the ONLINE APPLICATION link below
Application Materials:Applicants must have to provide a statement addressing the capacity to create change and contribute to science
Language Requirements: English