Monash University is offering Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship for the 2019/20 academic year. The award is open to international students.
The scholarship aims to provide financial support to a commencing student within the Faculty of Law who will undertake the Master of Laws.
APPLICATION DEADLINE:October 20, 2019
VALUE:$20,000 for one year only
NUMBER AWARDS:Variable depending on funding
ELIGILITY CRITERIA:You must meet the following criteria:
- Intending to enrol in the Master of Laws full-time as a Monash student, attending the Monash Law City Campus.
- Achieved in the top 5% of your previous studies or demonstrated outstanding achievement in a combination of your studies and your work based learning.
- Applicants will be assessed on their entire academic record, with a distinction average (or equivalent) preferred.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.