The University of Technology Sydney is awarding Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship to International students (not an Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens or permanent residents of Australia).
The purpose of the scholarship is to attract high achieving international students enrolling in the Master of Professional Engineering program at UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology. The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 26, 2019
INSTITUITION: University of Technology Sydney
DEGREE LEVEL: Master degree programme
FIELD(S): Courses offered within Engineering and Information
VALUE: UTS will pay for 25% of each Recipient’s UTS tuition fees
The duration of the Scholarship is the standard number of credit points required for completion of the Recipient’s enrolled Master of Professional Engineering program on the basis of a full-time study load, as specified in the letter of offer for admission to the course.
Where the Recipient does not follow the usual standard full-time course structure, the total value of the Scholarship may be exhausted prior to course completion.
HOST COUNTRY: Australia
NUMBER AWARDS:A maximum of 90 new Recipients will be awarded the Scholarship in 201
NATIONALITY:International student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia)
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
• Must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia) for the duration of the Scholarship; and
• Must not currently be based in Australia; and
• Must meet all admission requirements for the Master of Professional Engineering program; and • Must be commencing at UTS full-time and on campus; and
• Must not have completed studies in Australia in the last six months to commencing at UTS; and
• Must not be a government sponsored student; and
• Must not be a recipient of another UTS scholarship for the duration of this Scholarship; and
• Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
APPLICATION:The mode of application is online