The Yanshan University Master’s Scholarships are available to non-Chinese citizens for the 2019/20 academic year. Awarded to only Master Degree candidates, the scholarship is valid for 3 years (can be extended to 4 years if 1 year of Chinese language learning is needed).
APPLICATION DEADLINE:May 20, 2019
INSTITUITION:Yanshan University Scholarship Program for International Students
DEGREE LEVEL:Master degree programme
FIELD(S): Any of the subjects offered by Yanshan University
VALUE:First class scholarship covers the following: registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus.
Second class scholarship covers the following: registration fee and tuition fee.
HOST COUNTRY: China
NUMBER AWARDS:Not known
NATIONALITY: Non-Chinese students
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a foreign passport and be in good health;
2. Applicants for master’s degree program must have a diploma of bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
3. Awardees of Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship and other scholarships will be not accepted for this scholarship program.
1. Application Form for YSU Scholarship;
2. Copy of passport (the photo page);
3. YSU admission application form international students (with a photograph of the applicant);
4. Certified educational records, degree certificates or diplomas, and academic transcripts (photocopy);
5. Curriculum vitae or resume;
6. Physical examination form for foreigners;
7. Copy of HSK-5certificate or HSK-6 certificate if courses are taught in Chinese; IELTS at or above 6.5 or TOFEL at or above 85 if courses are taught in English.
8. Personal statement;
9. Two letters of recommendation from professors or associated professors