RMIT University is inviting applicants for its Malaysia Australia Colombo Plan Commemoration (MACC) Scholarships. The scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate degree programme.
RMIT University, founded by Francis Ormond in 1887, is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria.
APPLICATION DEADLINE:May 24, 2019
INSTITUITION: RMIT University
FIELD(S): Any of the subjects offered by RMIT University
VALUE:The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
HOST COUNTRY: Australia
NUMBER AWARDS: Two
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a Malaysian citizen
- commence your RMIT program in 2019
- meet the academic and English proficiency requirements for entry into the nominated programs you have applied for
- have excellent academic results
- not be in receipt of another Australian or foreign sponsoring organisation scholarship
- have received an offer from RMIT for your program by the scholarship closing date.
- Obtain an offer letter by applying Master by Coursework program
- Visit the MACC website to find out how to apply and submit your scholarship application
- You must submit your application and all relevant supporting documents by the scholarship closing date listed below