International Photography Magazine is inviting applications for its grants. International Photography Grant is a platform that allows you to gain experience and enter the world of professional photography. Artists have the opportunity to push their careers forward and be recognized by art galleries, curators, media, and cultural institutions from all over the world.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 31, 2019
– Applicant will receive $1000.
– All finalists will receive Certificates of Achievement.
You can add your photos to five different categories with different specializations. Each edition of our competition has different specializations. In the 2019 edition, you can submit your work in the following categories:
NATIONALITY: All countries
– up to 10 images in 1 project
– applicant can submit only 1 project
– description of your project with minimum fifty (50) words in English
– files should be as JPG with 1100 pixels wide
– watermarks, borders or signatures on your entry are not allowed.
APPLICATION: The mode of application is online