The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce one scholarship award of £2000 for students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2019 and who are currently studying at any CATS College. The Scholarships are open to Non-EU students.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
Degree Level: Undergraduate
Field: Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences
Host Country: UK
Number of Scholarships: One
Eligible Countries: Overseas (Non-EU)
Eligibility:In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2019. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be studying a CATS college.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship;
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2019 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
- Accept an offer from (i.e. gone ‘firm’ with) the University of Birmingham by 1 June 2019.
Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this scholarship.
Your Higher Education Officer from your college will be in touch via email to all offer holders for the University of Birmingham, to ask if you are interested in applying. You will need to reply back stating your interest by 1 May 2019.