Application Deadline: No scholarship application is required
Griffith University offers International Student A Level Scholarship to Students with A levels applying for undergraduate studies at the university.
Grififth University, formally founded in 1971, is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east cost of Australia. The University has over 44,000 students and offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to students with A- Levels applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University.
Field: Any of the subjects offered by the university
Host Country: Australia
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Value : Scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees in the first two trimesters of study
Eligible Countries: Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a graduate or graduating with A levels.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 3 2018, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University
Terms and Conditions:
- Griffith University entry requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to undergraduate tuition fees only for students commencing in Trimester 3 2018, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2019. Students that defer commencement to 2020 are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
- The scholarship covers 10% of undergraduate tuition fees only. A deduction of 10% will be applied in each of the first and second trimesters of the program. It will be applied by the census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Students must be enrolled full-time to receive the tuition fee reduction.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued from Griffith International Admissions.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- Excludes applicants for online, non-award, Bachelor of Dental Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science, offshore delivered programs, and students that defer commencement to 2020.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you will need to provide evidence of proficiency in English.
No scholarship application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate programs.
- A certified copy of your academic results ( translated into English if applicable)
- A certified copy of your English test results ( if available) and
- If you are applying for a music or visual arts degree you may need to submit a portfolio of work, or audition( see an individual program details)