Application Deadline: September 30, 2018
The European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska- Curie grant agreement No 754303 initiate the Grenoble Quantum Engineering (GreQue) doctoral Programme.
GreQuE Doctoral Programme is expected to:
- Train top level quantum researchers willing to turn quantum technologies in important economic and societal impacts,
- Improve career opportunities at short and long-term scale by immersing the PhD candidates in the engineering culture,
Degree Level: PhD
Field: The topics includes experimental and theoretical aspects of
- Superconductive Qbits,
- Computer science
Host Country: France
Number of Scholarships: Up to 5
Value /Duration: The salary is 1758 €/month before tax for 3 years.
Eligible Countries: All
GreQuE Doctoral Programme is funded by the European Community under the Marie Slodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA). Applicants must fulfill the MSCA mobility criteria: No nationality conditions, but applicants must not have spent more than one year in France during the last three years.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you will need to provide evidence of proficiency in English.
- You must have found a PhD project that will be supported and supervised by one (or more) researcher(s) based in one of the following laboratories: Institut Néel, INAC, LPMMC, LNCMI, LIG and Institut Fourier
- Download the PhD programme application form
- With the help of your thesis supervisor, you must fill in this application form with all requested details
- You must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to inform us of your intention to apply to the PhD programme. We will make sure your application matches the programme requirements.
- Save as PDF each document: Application form / CV / exam results / diplomas….
- Merge all these PDFs into ONE single .PDF file
- Send by email this that final PDF file to email@example.com before the deadline
- You must request (at least) two recommendation letters based on the template included at the end of the application form (section F). These letters must be sent by your referee himself/herself directly to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline
- Selected students will receive a convocation for the interview and instructions to prepare their travel and stay in Grenoble. All travel/accommodation expenses will be covered by LANEF for 3 days/2 nights. This will provide enough time to each applicant to visit their hosting laboratory and to finalise their oral presentation together with their future thesis supervisor. Non-selected applicants will receive a short feedback report within 2 weeks.