Application Deadline: August 31, 2018
Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business(CKGSB) MBA is launching “first full-tuition Philanthropy Scholarship” for outstanding global talents with a philanthropic spirit.
The scholarship aims to promote their career in philanthropy and thus to make a significant contribution to public welfare.
Degree Level: Master degree programme
Field: Business Administration
Place of Study: China
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Value: Full-tuition fees
Eligible Countries: International Students
- Applicants should work in an influential Non-Profit Organization (NPO), including government-approved organizations for philanthropy, cultural exchange, public welfare,
- Applicants should have the commitment to be devoted in philanthropic ventures or organizations for public welfare such as NPOs.
- Applicants should fulfill the basic requirements of the CKGSB MBA Program.
How To Apply:
- Submit online application
- Preliminary screening and reference check
- Written exam and admission interview
- Review & decision
- Offer confirmation& scholarship assessment
- Online application form with uploaded supporting documents
- An essay (of approximately 100 words) outlining your contribution to social responsibility and public welfare or your plan for such an undertaking in the future.