Application Deadline: September 30, 2018
The University of Ljubljana is offering FELU MBA Scholarships to International students.
FELU encourages and supports applicants with outstanding track record and those with a drive and ambition to create new innovative business opportunities while contributing to the FELU brand in the Region.
Degree Level: MBA
Field: Business Administration
Place of Study: Slovenia
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Eligible Countries: All nationalities
To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must:
- apply for first-year admission into a FELU MBA programme,
- apply before the 30.9.2018,
- minimum 3 years of meaningful working experience,
- fluent in English,
- have an adequate undergraduate education (180 ECTS).
Conditions for the FELU MBA Scholarship Candidates:
- The scholarships will be deducted from tuition fee.
- Applicant who is partially or fully sponsored by employer is not eligible for scholarship.
- Applicant can only accept one scholarship from the FELU Foundation.
- If an applicant is successful and being awarded with a scholarship, but subsequently declines admission to the MBA, scholarship will be withdrawn and awarded to another applicant in the order of the number of points scored (by the FELU Foundation selection committee).
- Scholarship award will be withdrawn if MBA candidate fails to meet FELU MBA general and academic conditions set by the FELU MBA programme. General and academic requirements are stated in FELU MBA Manual, which all candidates receive before programme starts.
- Recipient of the scholarship is expected to participate occasionally as ambassador for the FELU MBA programme in different events, PR activities etc.
English Language Requirements: Candidates must be fluent in English
How To Apply:
- Complete the online FELU MBA scholarship registration form.
- Submit FELU MBA application form to the programme manager (FELU MBA Application).
- Provide all the certificates which show that the above mentioned criteria have been fulfilled.