1st Half 2019 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2) December 31, 2018
2nd Half 2019 (Semester 2, Trimester 3) April 30, 2019
The University of Adelaide is inviting applicants for its 2019 Global Leaders Scholarships. The scholarships are highly competitive awards that reward commencing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework international students who have demonstrated academic excellence in previous studies,
Degree Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate programme (taught)
Field of Study: Available for study in any discipline (some exclusions apply)
Value: The scholarship offers a reduction of 30% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate program
Place of Study: Australia
Number of Awards : Not known
Eligible Countries: Open to citizens of any any country( except Australia and New Zealand)
The selection process for The 2019 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships is competitive, with academic achievement forming the main basis for scholarship selection. As a general guide, the University of Adelaide will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level on par with the following:
- For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent
- For postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR its equivalent
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award that they are eligible for)
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level by the university.
- Applicants who meet the academic criteria will be automatically offered this scholarship once their coursework application has been processed
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit
- Successful applicants will be notified within 1 to 2 weeks of the scholarship closing date; unsuccessful applicants will NOT be contacted.
For more information, you may visit the official website.