- October 1st (for a scholarship starting April 1st in the next year)
- April 1st (for a scholarship starting October 1st in the same year)
The Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung (RLS) is happy to announce its scholarships for undergraduate students from North African countries. The funds for this program are provided by the Federal Foreign Office (Auswärtiges Amt).
The Rosa Luxemburg Foundation is one of the six major political foundations in the Federal Republic of Germany, tasked primarily with conducting political education both at home and abroad.
Degree Level: Undergraduate degree programme.
Study Subject: Any of the subjects offered by the institution.
Value: The monthly basic scholarship is 850,- Euro.
Place of Study: Germany
Number of Scholarships : Not known
Eligible Countries: Egypt, Libya, Lebanon, Tunisia, Yemen, Jordan, Morocco and Iraq
- applications will be accepted only in German or English language
- very good grades
- some degree like a BA or a diploma
- certificate of enrolment (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung) for the next semester or at least a letter of admission (Zulassung) from a German university. Your enrolment must be documented at the latest by the time the scholarship would start
- basic knowledge of the German language (further classes can be sponsored by us). At least very good knowledge of the English language
- activities in social, political and/or community services
We cannot sponsor:
- only the final phase of your studies
- the BA or the basic course
- your second studies (if you have studied a different subject in the first run)
- part time studies parallel to an employment
- trips back home to do research, trips in third countries
Language Requirements: Basic knowledge of the German language (further classes can be sponsored by us). At least very good knowledge of the English language .
For enquiries and information: Emailemail@example.com