Application Deadline: On going
Abertay University in the UK invites international students for its International Postgraduate Abertay Scholarship. This £2,000 award is available to all prospective new international(non-EU) taught postgraduate (MSC/Mprof) students.
Degree Level: The scholarship is available to taught postgraduate (MSc/MProf) students.
Field: Any of the subjects offered by the university
Value: £ 2000 award. The award is paid in equal installments in January and April
Scholarship Provider: Alberta University
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Place of Study: In the Uk
Who Can Apply:
This award is open to all prospective new international (non-EU) taught postgraduate (MSc/MProf) students who:
- are international (non-EU) students who are domiciled outside of the UK
- are classified as overseas fee status by Abertay University
- are applying for postgraduate study with a 2:1 UK Bachelors degree equivalent or better
To be eligible you must meet all of the following conditions:
- have been classified as international (overseas) fee status by Abertay University
- have registered with Abertay University as a full-time student for your first postgraduate degree. Applicants who already hold a UK postgraduate degree are not eligible.
- have met all the academic conditions attached to your offer of admission as a full-time student in September 2018 or January 2019
- have obtained the equivalent of 2:1 UK Bachelors degree or above.
This Award is not available to currently registered postgraduate students or to Abertay alumni – please see Abertay Alumni Discount information.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
You do not need to complete an application form. If you meet all the eligibility criteria you will be notified in late August 2018 (for September 2018 entrants) or early January 2019 (for January 2019 entrants) that you will receive the International Postgraduate Abertay Scholarship.