The University of Sussex invites applications for Sussan Richmond Scholarship. This masters scholarship is available for a female UK, EU or international SPRU student returning to higher education and includes a £10,000 tuition free reduction.
Deadline: July 1, 2018
Scholarship Provider: The University of Sussex.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue master’s degree
Field: Scholarship is available to study the subjects offered by the university
Value: £10,000 tuition free reduction.
Nationality: Scholarships are open to international students.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have received and accepted an offer of a full time place on one of the following Masters courses in SPRU:
- Energy Policy MSc
- Project Management MSc
- Science and Technology Policy MSc
- Strategic Innovation Management MSc
- Sustainable Development MSc
You must also:
- be a woman returning to higher education after at least three years away from study.
- have a first class undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification.
Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at a higher level required by the University.
You must provide a statement of academic interests to support your application. The statement will be assessed on how well you demonstrate the following:
- clear and specific goals with what you aim to do after completing your Masters
- significant work experience or extra curricular activities related to your chosen Masters