The School of Biomedical Sciences at Newcastle University in the UK is happy to announce its International Ambassador Scholarships to international students .
Deadline: Friday 22nd June 2018.
Scholarship Provider: Newcastle University
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate degree.
Field: Scholarship is awarded in the school of biomedical sciences
Value: Apply for scholarship and receive £ 3000( £1000 per year of study) towards your tuition fees.
Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students
To apply for this award you must:
- be an international student
- have been offered a place on an undergraduate degree programme by the School of Biomedical Sciences
- have already accepted or will accept Newcastle University as your first choice university (firm choice with UCAS)
- have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes
- agree to do duties as an International Ambassador
Eligible programmes include B100, B210, B900, B901, B902, B903, B940, B942, C700, C701, B4D6, B46D, BD46, BD64, C600.
Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
Write a short essay of max. 700 words explaining why you have chosen your particular degree subject.
Send your essay to Karen Griffiths by email or post: