The SoftLab Residency Scholarship is available to EU- citizens at Umeå University.It is a residency programme with scholarship for creatives, artists and innovators in the textile and fashion related fields.
Deadline: June 24, 2018
Provider: Umeå University in Sweden
Fields: It is a residency programme with scholarship for creatives, artists and innovators in the textile and fashion related fields.
Value:The programme for 2018 will administer 60,000 SEK each for four projects, and give access to work space and tools over 3 months.
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to EU-citizens.
The EU countries are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK
- Applicants must have documented experience from design, architecture, art, textile, or fashion production and a history of innovative projects.
- Applicants with a background in retain can also apply.
- Applicants must be EU-citizens.
Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence in English at the Higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
Applications are recieved via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include (preferably as one PDF):
– Letter with project description (1 x A4)
– CV (1 x A4) including references with contact details for previous projects
– portfolio: either as a PDF (<5 MB) or link to website
Applications will be judged on the following criteria:
– level of creativity and innovation in proposed project and evidenced by previous work (letter and portfolio)
– suitability of candidate in a collaborative setting (references and CV)
– how well we think our competence and technical infrastructure can support a successful project
Chosen candidates will be contacted by the 2nd of July at the latest.