The Road Traffic Infringement Agency(RTIA) invites applications for bursaries from the unemployed South African citizens for the 2019 academic year .
Programme: Scholarship is to pursue undergraduate programme in one of the below mentioned fields of study.
Nationality: Unemployed South Africans
Fields of Study:
- B-Com: Finance
- Road Traffic Management Degree or National Diploma
- be South African citizens,
- be studying at an accredited South African Educational Institution in one of the above mentioned field of study,
- be prepared to enter into an agreement with the Road Traffic Infringement Agency and do counter-service in the Road Traffic Infringement Agency upon completion of the qualification and do not have any other bursary funding.
How to Apply:
- Application forms must be posted or hand delivered by not later than 31 October 2018.
- Applicants must complete bursary application forms available on the Agency website, attach certified copies of qualifications, recent academic records, Identity Document, proof of registration, proof of guardian’s income, and motivational letter.
- Application forms are available on www.rtia.co.za or at the reception of the Road Traffic Infringement Agency (RTIA).
- Correspondence will be limited to the successful candidates.