Allianz Climate Risk Award supports scientific research that improves our understanding of climatic related risks.
Deadline: July 1, 2018
Award Topic: The 2018 Award focuses on the topic” Climate risk: real-time information and new technologies.”
Nationality: Awards are open to international students
- PhD students who are in the final stage of their research and postdoctoral researchers who have recently finished their research
- Individual applications from the fields of natural sciences as well as economic and social sciences.
Number of Awards: Four finalists will receive monetary award
For 2018 event, the four finalists will receive:
- Monetary award:
EUR 7.000 First finalist
EUR 5.000 Second finalist
EUR 3.000 Third finalist
EUR 2.000 Fourth finalist
Invitation for a one-day Award event in Munich with all costs covered
- Exposure of the finalists’ research projects on the website allianz.com
- Exclusive insights into the insurance industry’s work on climate change and extreme weather events
- Participation in a discussion round with the Award’s jury, experts and other guests from Allianz Group and academia.
How to apply: The mode of applying is online.