The University of the Witwatersrand’s School of Public Health, in conjunction with the Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases (TDR), hosted at the World Health Organization in Geneva, Switzerland, invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for a full scholarship supported by TDR to undertake the full-time Master Degree Programme in the field of Implementation Science.
Deadline: July 31, 2018
Degree Programme On Offer: MSc Epidemiology in the field of Implementation Science (18 months full-time)
Number of Scholarships Available: The scheme will provide full scholarships for seven Masters in the 2019 academic year
The scheme covers the following: Return economy air fare. Tuition fees. Basic medical and accident insurance.
Monthly stipend to cover living expenses including accommodation. Support for the research project expenses.
- Be resident in and a national of a low-or middle-income country3 in the WHO Africa Region4.
- Applicants should normally be 35 or younger for Master Programme. Women are encouraged to apply.
- Be interested in developing a career in implementation research on infectious diseases of poverty.
- Be proficient in English.
- Meet the programme’s requirement
Entries must be submitted online as mentioned on the official website. For more information, visit the scholarship link.