Application Deadline: September 30, 2018
Perth College of Business and Technology(PCBT) in Austria is pleased to announce its 100 scholarships to local and international students. The College is one of the Nationally recognized and registered hospitality, management & business training providers, located in the heart of the City of Perth, capital and fast-growing city of Western Australia.
Programme: All courses offered at PCBT
Value of Scholarship: 10% reduction in total tuition fees
Number of Scholarships: 100
Duration: Duration of entire program (minimum a 6-month course or combination of courses offered at PCBT)
This scholarship is available to international students who hold one of the following passports and Australian Permanent Residents:
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Maldives, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay
- IELTS, PTE, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge, OET Test Score
- or you have successfully completed the PCBT College English Placement Test (Students will need to complete a short entry assessment to confirm Language, Literacy and Numeracy). Please ask email@example.com to provide you with the Test.
- or you have studied for 5 years in an English speaking country.
- or you have completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
- or you have successfully completed a foundation course in Australia.
- or you have successfully completed your High School or higher tertiary qualification in English Language.
These terms and conditions govern all Scholarship recipients:
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is awarded to International & Local students, who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enrol at PCBT.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is not available in conjunction with any other PCBT College scholarship / offer / promotion / discount / grant.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is not transferable to a third party or redeemable for cash.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is calculated and applied on a per term basis.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is available to new students at PCBT only.
- The International Student Scholarship remains valid whilst the recipient:
- remains enrolled in full-time study in compulsory terms at PCBT College; and
- remains enrolled in the course listed on their Letter of Offer; and
- pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in accordance with PCBT College policy; ensuring tuition fees are paid in full by census date each term; and
- meets the conditions of their student visa (for international students).
How to Apply:
Applicants must submit the following documents online:-
- SOP: Statement of Purpose of Studying at PCBT (follow the DHA guidelines). –if applying for your first Student Visa
- GTE: PCBT Genuine Temporary Entrant form to be signed by student and agent (if from an agent) (https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/wp-
content/uploads/2016/03/PCBT- GTE-Genuine-Temporary-Entrant- Checklist-Evaluation-Form.pdf) . –if applying for your first Student Visa
- ACADEMIC: Certified copy of High school certificate or higher tertiary qualification or one from here https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/future-student/admission-requirements/
- PASSPORT: Certified copy of Passport (minimum age at the time of course commencement is 18. Under-18-Students may apply to commence the course when they reach 18 years of old).
- English: Please see above.